Are you a small business owner, entrepreneur or the owner of a non-profit organization? Do you need help, but you’re just not ready to hire permanent full-time administrative support? Did you know that the right Executive Virtual Assistant (EVA) can handle everything from making travel plans, scheduling appointments, organizing emails, to developing your social media marketing strategy? We will demonstrate 6 reasons why it’s time for you to consider hiring, not just any virtual support person, but an “AWESOME” Executive Virtual Assistant (EVA) of your very own.
- Flexibility & Value – There’s a great degree of flexibility with an EVA, which makes hiring possible for business owners. Once you’ve established what your needs and your budgetary allowances are, check out the various payment options Harlem World Palm has to offer. The overall advantage and value is the following:
- You don’t have to incur costs for benefits or other employee-related expenses
- You don’t get locked into a long-term contract and
- EVAs are administrative professionals used to supporting senior-level executives and will work on projects and establish a routine which is conducive to your busy schedule.
- The most important value an EVA will provide to you and your business is “Time!” We take away those repetitive & time-consuming tasks, allowing you the time to concentrate on your bottom line & enjoying life with family, friends & loved ones.
- Different Levels of Expertise – Executive Virtual Assistants (EVAs) may perform basic and specific projects like data entry, email management and marketing. They may also handle higher-level support, such as a Virtual Business Manager capable of consulting you on organizing & creating processes and forms that would benefit the expansion of your business.
- Stay Connected with Customers – There are two critical and time-sensitive tasks that must be present in any business, large or small, 1) responding to customer communications and 2) having a social media presence. You must dedicate necessary resources necessary to stay on top of both. Some consumers still forward complaints via snail mail or email, but most consumers will reach out to you in a post on your company’s social media page. Nevertheless, it’s important to have a quick response time to resolve complaints quickly. Having a person dedicated to being your “Social Media Eyes & Ears,” can help you protect your brand and stay responsive to your client base.
- Increased Efficiency & Productivity – Some EVAs have specific areas of expertise such as legal, communication, marketing, content writing, technology, social media, etc. General EVAs may have experience composing & managing emails & correspondence, appointment setting, client follow up, basic administrative tasks, etc. When hiring an EVA, it’s important to do so with an understanding of the experience, abilities & skill set you’ll need most to ensure they will be a good fit. Be realistic; while you may get lucky with someone who may be highly skilled, it’s not likely you’ll find one person to do the job of several people.
- Delegate, Delegate & Delegate – Entrepreneurs & Small Business owners are used to being CEO’s (Chief Everything Officers), doing everything themselves. This strategy wears thin very quickly, especially when you’re putting in 100-hour work weeks. Although working with an Executive Virtual Assistant (EVA) will require an initial investment of time, thought and training, it will be worth it in the long run. Start by developing a “thorough” job description. The clearer you can state your needs, the more successful the experience will be for both of you.
- Growing Your Business – Did you know that in the early stages of this profession, EVAs were known as Secretaries a.k.a. “Keeper of Secrets?” Although we are no longer referred to as a “Secretary,” we do value your privacy! At Harlem World Palm Consulting, we work with the highest of integrity & confidentiality. Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us to the point we’ve included verbiage in our service contract agreement. It’s imperative to build relationships and trust the people around you. In any relationship whether personal or professional, we recognize trust is “Everything!” You may start an EVA with simple tasks, but as time goes on, you will become more comfortable delegating additional responsibility. This is a great way to test-drive support staff and identify trustworthy people who can develop into key players in your business going forward.
I hope this series has provided you with a better understanding of the role of an Executive Virtual Assistant and the value we bring to your business and your life!” To learn more or if you’re ready to grow your business & “Simplify Your Life,” visit us at www.nangeladolberry.com and click Book Now! Don’t forget to 👉🏽Follow👈🏽 @HarlemWorldPalm on all social media networks… Virtually yours!