Hey, I’m a Communication major 📚not a Mathematician but I do know that when it comes to the partnership between a Small Biz Owner & an Experienced Administrative Consultant/VA, 1+1=3. How you asked? Well, because we are so much better at scheduling, organizing, marketing, creating, managing social media and prioritizing your life which would allow you to do what you love, Grow your Biz!
As a Small Biz owner, you’re probably doing it all. You’re the CEO (Chief Everything Officer) of your company but the day will come when you’re going to need some help. After all, no one’s ever been able to squeeze more than 24 hours out of a day, and your hours are literally too valuable to waste on anything that’s NOT directly generating revenue for your company. Outsourcing Administrative tasks is the key to maximizing your business and here are 8 tell-tale signs that you need help:
1. If you’ve realized that we are so much better at scheduling, organizing, marketing, creating, managing social media and prioritizing your life, then you might need an Administrative Consultant/VA!
2. If you’re a Small Biz Owner having trouble keeping track of meetings, deadlines and appointments although you’re setting alarms and using task-maker programs, “You might need an Administrative Consultant/VA!”
3. If you’re turning down clients—but still spending hours on administrative tasks, then yeah, you need an Administrative Consultant/VA ASAP!
4. Are you avoiding necessary tasks like sending out invoices, following up with clients or filing and organizing paperwork just because you hate dealing with it? Um, that’s a major problem and you definitely need an Administrative Consultant/VA because those are tasks that can have a negative impact on your business.
5. If you know that performing administrative tasks is not one of your many strengths, outsource it as soon as you can afford to even if it’s just a few hours a month. You definitely need…. yeah you know!
6. If you’re too busy to be creative & market your biz online, you need an Administrative Consultant/VA to manage it for you. Social media can make a huge difference for small businesses at a low marketing cost and is crucial to your marketing efforts.
7. If you just “Don’t get the whole social-media thing,” you need an Administrative Consultant/VA. No matter what service or product you’re providing, you need to have an online presence. Your website, your blog, your Facebook, your LinkedIn, your Twitter—these are things that serve as marketing, that drive people to your business.
8. If you’ve identified with any of the “8 Signs,” then you need an Administrative Consultant/VA! You CAN afford it. If you need to start slow with just a few hours a month and build from there, it is still better than nothing.
Harlem World Palm have many monthly packages available to satisfy any budget. Perhaps you have a one-time task you need help with? We can assist you with that as well!